With over 2,000 new parts, the MY12 facelifted C-Class Sedan marks the most extensive facelift in the history of Mercedes-Benz. Along with the completely redesigned interior, highlights for the new model year include the following:
- C250 – New 1.8L I4 (201hp), turbocharged, direct injection engine
C350 – New, direct-injection 3.5L V6 (302hp)
Standard equipment upgrades including automatic transmission, rain sensing wipers, auto dimming mirrors, garage door opener, compass, HD Radio, Bluetooth audio streaming, ATTENTION ASSIST, and adaptive brake with HOLD function.
- New paints/wheels/upholstery options
New Lane Tracking Package
- PARKTRONIC available as stand alone option
- LED Daytime Running Lamps standard for both sport and luxury
- Color Instrument Cluster
- Media Interface relocated to center console
- All non-AMG C-Class models receive the updated version of our familiar 7-speed automatic transmission which provides better fuel economy and smoother shift quality.
The introduction of the all new MY12 C-Class Coupe will allow Mercedes-Benz to compete for the first time in the entry level luxury coupe segment. The coupe will share many of the same styling cues found on the sedan such as a completely redesigned interior, new generation of telematics, high resolution color instrument display and increased levels of standard equipment. The coupe will also be differentiated by such standard features as:
- Panorama sunroof
Steering wheel shift paddles
- 10 way power driver seat with 3 position memory, 4 way power lumbar and power steering column
- Split folding rear seats
Unique C250 wheel
I just finished uploading the current Dealer Ordering Guides for model year 2010. Click here for the page.